Friday 29 November 2013

The Golden Rule

Finally back in Singapore! 

For the moment, Luke, my white person college buddy from Australia is here to visit for a couple of days, and Heather, Claire and I have been taking him sightseeing. I can say that I have never done as much sightseeing in Singapore in my whole life as I have just done in the past three days. Also, I have never appreciated the invention of air conditioners more than I have as of now. 

The most painful (but fun) places we've been to so far are the botanical gardens and the zoo. Every time I spot another one of those special air-conditioned viewing centers, I feel like the heavens has just bestowed a gift on me. I then proceed to slow-motion run in relief towards the center, tears of bliss pouring down my face. Of course this takes place in my head. In real life I just let out a grunt of approval and trudge over at a slightly faster pace. 

My white person  friend Luke was kind enough to snap some quick outfit photos for me, so here they are! So deeply in love with my new Bimba and Lola bag that is perfect for spicing up any dull outfit. I already know this will become one of my holiday fashion staples. Also loving the Criminal Damage cropped shirt that is such a clever play on words. 

Will update again really soon with a Christmas themed nail post! Look forward to it! 













Dis ma white person  Luke. Nice to have you visit!

Criminal Damage 'Give In To Me" crop top | Bimba and Lola Arizona Collection bag | ASOS black high waisted skorts
Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR2447 | Gold Sequin Flats | Forever21 bangle
 Cateye sunnies similar here | Mouawad necklace - Heidi Klum collection

UNICORN LOVE, 
- R 

1 comment: