Friday 5 April 2013

Printed

Besides the free shipping to Australia for ASOS, I honestly have very little to say about shopping in Melbourne. Sometimes I feel it's so backward I want to hide my head in a hole like a depressed ostrich and cry. (by the way, ostriches don't really stick their heads in the ground.)

You can imagine my excitement when I heard topshop was having a sale. No one can blame me for being attracted to sales. Women's brains are just wired to respond to this word. There is evidence showing higher levels of brain activity in women shown the word "sale".

Psychology student talking there. 

I picked up a printed blouse with cream piping round the collar, shoulders and cuffs. It's got a silk finish with just enough weight in the fabric to stay flowy but static free in this dry weather. I wanted the beautiful print to be at the center of attention so I kept everything else to a simple black.

The creeper wedges are also a new addition to my shoe collection; they came in the mail the day before the shoot. I took a look at them and got worried because of how big and high they look, but I was just so in love with them once I put them on. They're extremely comfortable, stable and perfect for just stomping around places. Also, plus points for helping me feel like less of a midget.










Printed blouse from Topshop | Pleated skirt from Glassons | Wulfrun wedge black suede from Underground
Watch by Roberge, Geneve. Auriga Quartz | Bracelets from Etsy | Gold spike necklace 
Bag from Steve Madden | Sunglasses from Michael Kors

Photos credits to Sharon. Visit her Flickr and shower her with love! 

UNICORN LOVE, 
- R 


No comments:

Post a Comment