Monday 5 May 2014

Photodiary: Sunday Shenanigans

For the whole of my time in primary and secondary school, I used to jump out of bed all ready to face the day at 6AM in the morning. Now significantly older than I was then, I sometimes wonder how I managed to get up at such an ungodly hour in the morning. At some point my body decided that it just had had enough of mornings and if I have the mind to, I can now sleep in till two in the afternoon. Especially on Sundays. 

However, it was with complete eagerness that I hauled myself out of bed at 7.30 on the Sunday of the college's annual winery tour. Despite grumpy skies and cold wind, I knew it was going to be a lovely day. When the first thing you ingest in the morning is some smoked salmon nibbles and a flute of bubbly, I don't think the rest of the day can go very wrong. 

At 9.30, we all crammed onto the bus and trundled our way down to the various wineries down in the Mornington Peninsula. I felt it was high time I showed my blog some love, so here's a quick photodiary of my adventures of inebriation fun through the four wineries we visited, and my unpractical outfit of the day. I did want to keep warm (i.e. wearing tights and sweaters), but eventually vanity won out. Sometimes you just can't have it all. 

How was the bus on the way back, you ask? Well, to sum it up in an understatement- an hour and a half of absolute chaos.
























SHOP MY CLOSET
Navy coat from NAFNAF similar here | Brown wedges affordable here and insanely priced here
Floral dress similar here and here


UNICORN LOVE, 
- R 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! The dress is so, so pretty!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete